BENTONVILLE AR – Glucose Health, Inc. (OTC: “GLUC”) confirms the following selected financial data for the period ended September 30, 2019, posted today at OTCMarkets.com.
- 3rd Quarter Revenue of $66,298 at September 30, 2019, compared with $50,899 for the same period in 2018; a 30% increase.
- 3rd Quarter Gross Profit of $23,202 at September 30, 2019, compared with $12,202 for the same period in 2018; a 91% increase.
- Revenue of $223,494 for the Nine-Month Period ended September 30, 2019 compared with Revenue of $158,482 for the same period in 2018; a 41% increase.
- Total Liabilities of $432,462 at September 30, 2019, compared with $559,995 at September 30, 2018; a 23% decrease.
Murray Fleming, CEO of Glucose Health, Inc., stated, “as previously announced by press release, on May 14, 2019, we placed large raw materials orders to boost our production. On October 14, 2019, all four flavors of GLUCODOWN® became available for purchase on Amazon, for the first time. Between October 14 and October 31, GLUCODOWN® sales revenue on Amazon was $8,742.14; an annualized sales run rate of $177,268.
Glucose Health, Inc. has five strategic goals:
- Amazon. Amazon is our most important distribution channel to drive GLUCODOWN® sales revenues for the remainder of fiscal 2019 and fiscal 2020.
- New Pharmacy Retailers. We are in active pursuit of shelf space at national pharmacy retailers to increase distribution of GLUCODOWN®.
- Walmart. Increase the number of Walmart locations stocking GLUCODOWN® to include remaining Walmart Superstore pharmacies plus the Neighborhood Market and Discount Store formats.
- Line Extensions. Introduce small-medium-large container size formats of GLUCODOWN® for all four tea mix flavors, tailored to individual pharmacy retailer requirements. Introduce GLUCODOWN® On-the-Go single-serve stick packs.
- Inventory. Maintain greater inventory to consistently meet retailer-partner targets.
GLUCODOWN® offers consumers an unbeatable combination of benefits in the adult nutrition/diabetic supplies retail category:
- Nutrition: The GLUCODOWN® formula includes a unique form of 100% soluble fiber which, 77 clinical studies1 indicate, may be associated with beneficial impacts on blood glucose, triglycerides, cholesterol and digestive health.
- Holistic: The GLUCODOWN® formula includes Banaba leaf; a plant native to India, where in Ayurvedic medicine, it is considered remedy for diabetes. The blood sugar lowering effects of Banaba have been attributed in scientific research, to corosolic acid, a substance naturally present in the Banaba leaf.2
- Value: GLUCODOWN® Diabetic Friendly Formula Tea Mix combines $49.07 of premium vitamins, minerals, plant extracts and soluble fiber, sold individually by other manufacturers, together in one unique product for the first time – thereby offering consumers unparalleled value-for-money.3 The suggested retail price for all four delicious flavors of GLUCODOWN® Diabetic Friendly Formula Tea Mix (Lemon, Peach, Raspberry & Super Berry) is $12.97 – just 27 cents per serving.”
About Glucose Health, Inc. (OTC: GLUC)
Manufactured by Glucose Health, Inc., GLUCODOWN® is a delicious iced tea beverage specifically formulated for the adult nutrition/diabetic supplies retail category. More than 100 million Americans are estimated to be diabetic or pre-diabetic, by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.4 GLUCODOWN® is a unique and compelling healthy drink choice and is the first iced tea mix enriched with soluble fiber. Glucose Health, Inc. is a publicly-traded company with the ticker symbol OTC: GLUC.
1,2For citations see www.glucodown.com/clinical-data
3$49.07 = (Amazon Survey 2018-11-15)
4National Diabetes Statistics Review, 2017; Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Department of Health and Human Services.