BENTONVILLE AR – Glucose Health, Inc. (OTC: “GLUC”) confirms the following selected financial data from its QUARTERLY REPORT for the period ended March 31, 2019, posted on OTCMarkets.com.
Quarterly period ended March 31, 2019:
1) Q1 Fiscal 2019 Revenue of $82,396 compared with $38,421 Revenue for Q1 Fiscal 2018; an increase of 114%.
2) Q1 Fiscal 2019 Gross Profit of $36,274 compared with $14,864 Gross Profit for Q1 Fiscal 2018; an increase of 144%.
3) Q1 Fiscal 2019 Total Operating Expenses of $22,084 vs. $22,975 Total Operating Expenses for Q1 Fiscal 2018; a reduction of 4%.
Murray Fleming, CEO of Glucose Health, Inc., stated, “GLUCODOWN® Diabetic Friendly Formula Tea Mix offers consumers more than great taste – it also offers product efficacy, quality ingredients and unparalleled value-for-money:
1. Product efficacy: The GLUCODOWN® formula includes a unique form of 100% soluble fiber which, 77 clinical studies1 indicate, may be associated with beneficial impacts on blood glucose, triglycerides, cholesterol and digestive health.
2. Quality ingredients: The GLUCODOWN® formula includes Banaba leaf; a plant native to India, where in Ayurvedic medicine, it is considered a treatment for diabetes. The blood sugar lowering effects of Banaba have been attributed in scientific research, to corosolic acid, a substance naturally present in the Banaba leaf.2
3. Unparalleled value-for-money: GLUCODOWN® Diabetic Friendly Formula Tea Mix combines $49.07 of premium vitamins, minerals, plant extracts and soluble fiber, sold individually by other manufacturers, together in one product for the first time – offering consumers unparalleled value.3 The suggested retail price for all four delicious flavors of GLUCODOWN® Diabetic Friendly Formula Tea Mix (Lemon, Peach, Raspberry & Super Berry) is $12.73 – less than 23 cents per serving.”
About Glucose Health, Inc. (OTC: GLUC)
Manufactured by Glucose Health, Inc. (OTC: GLUC), GLUCODOWN® is the premier functional tea beverage in the diabetic nutritional consumer category, which encompasses the more than 100 million Americans estimated to be diabetic or pre-diabetic, by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.4 GLUCODOWN® is a unique and compelling functional beverage and the first tea mix enriched with healthy soluble fiber. Glucose Health, Inc. is a publicly-traded company with the ticker symbol (OTC: GLUC). GLUCODOWN® is proudly manufactured in the USA in Arkansas and Minnesota.
1,2For citations see www.glucodown.com/clinical-data
3$49.07 = (Amazon Survey 2018-11-15)
4National Diabetes Statistics Review, 2017; Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Department of Health and Human Services.