BENTONVILLE AR – Glucose Health, Inc. (OTC: “GLUC”) confirms the following selected financial data for the 2019 fiscal year ended December 31, 2019, posted today at OTCMarkets.com.
- Fiscal 2019 Revenue of $291,213 compared with $197,500 for Fiscal 2018; a 47% year-over-year increase.
- GLUCODOWN® sales at Walmart up 28% year-over-year, 2019 vs. 2018.
- GLUCODOWN® sales at Amazon up 224% year-over-year, 2019 vs. 2018.
- Total Debts & Liabilities of $380,652 at December 31, 2019, vs. $559,995 at December 31, 2018; a 32% reduction.
Murray Fleming, CEO of Glucose Health, Inc., stated, “Glucose Health, Inc. has five strategic goals for fiscal 2020:
- Amazon Growth. Amazon is the fasting growing distribution channel and key to achieving GLUCODOWN® sales revenue targets in 2020.
- More Pharmacy Retailer Partnerships. We are in active pursuit of shelf space at national pharmacy retailers to further increase distribution of GLUCODOWN®.
- Direct Response Sales. Establish a direct response sales channel with toll-free number plus expanded TV advertising on Hallmark, Game Show Network National Geographic and new for 2020, Fox News Channel
- Additional Line Extensions. Introduce differentiated container sizes for all four flavors of GLUCODOWN® tailored to individual distribution channels; smaller containers for budget retailers; larger containers for full-service pharmacy retailers.
- Increase Profit Margins by 50%. Increase profit margin by 50% through improved production methods and cost-control and selected retailer product price increases.”
GLUCODOWN® offers consumers an unbeatable combination of benefits in the adult nutrition/diabetes care retail category:
- Nutrition: GLUCODOWN® contains a unique form of soluble fiber which, 77 clinical studies1 indicate, can be associated with beneficial impacts on blood glucose, triglycerides, cholesterol and digestive health.
- Holistic: GLUCODOWN® contains Banaba leaf; a plant native to India, where in Ayurvedic medicine, it is deemed a holistic blood sugar remedy. The insulin-like effect has been suggested in scientific research, to be related to corosolic acid, a substance naturally present in Banaba leaf.2
- Value: GLUCODOWN® Diabetic Friendly Tea Mix combines $49.07 of premium vitamins, minerals, plant extracts and soluble fiber, sold individually by other manufacturers, together in one unique product for the first time – thereby offering consumers unparalleled value-for-money.3
About Glucose Health, Inc. (OTC: GLUC)
Manufactured by Glucose Health, Inc., GLUCODOWN® is a delicious iced tea beverage specifically formulated for the adult nutrition/diabetic supplies retail category. More than 100 million Americans are estimated to be diabetic or pre-diabetic, by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.4 GLUCODOWN® is a unique and compelling healthy drink choice and is the first iced tea mix enriched with soluble fiber. Glucose Health, Inc. is a publicly traded company with the ticker symbol OTC: GLUC.
1,2For citations see www.glucodown.com/clinical-data
3$49.07 = (Amazon Survey 2018-11-15)
4National Diabetes Statistics Review, 2019; Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Department of Health and Human Services.