BENTONVILLE, AR – Glucose Health, Inc. (OTC: “GLUC”), today confirmed the following selected financial data for the 6-month period ended June 30, 2017, as filed today on Form 10-Q, with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Gross profit of $34,247; a 60% increase compared to $21,405, for the 2016 prior period.
- Net income of $20,249 or $0.01 per share compared to a net loss of $125,544 or $0.05 per share, for the 2016 prior period.
- A $51,985 or 10% reduction in total liabilities; from $528,592 at December 31, 2016 to $476,607 at June 30, 2017.
Glucose Health, Inc. CEO, Murray Fleming, stated, “Glucose Health, Inc. is one of only a select group of US based, publicly-traded companies, residing in the Pink Current or OTCQB tiers quoted by OTC Markets, to generate gross profit from operations and bottom-line, net income. At the same time, the Company continues to successfully control expenses and reduce liabilities.”
Earlier this month, the Company previewed (see www.tryglucosehealth.com) Glucose Health® “Fortified” Iced Tea, a new, great-tasting, “diabetic-friendly” iced tea mix, “fortified” with added clinically proven and natural ingredients, that may help maintain healthy blood sugar, triglycerides, cholesterol and digestive health.
Glucose Health® “Fortified” Iced Tea Mix in Lemon, Peach & Raspberry flavors, will offer consumers a compelling combination of product efficacy and value-for-money:
- Clinically-proven: The Glucose Health® “Fortified” Iced Tea Mix formula includes Fibersol®-2, a unique form of 100% soluble fiber which, as 15+ years of clinical studies1 published in peer-reviewed scientific journals indicate, is associated with beneficial impacts on blood glucose, triglycerides, cholesterol and digestive health.
- Natural ingredients: The Glucose Health® “Fortified” Iced Tea Mix formula includes Banaba leaf; a plant native to southeast Asia and India, where in Ayurvedic medicine, it is considered a treatment for diabetes. The blood sugar lowering effects of Banaba have been attributed to corosolic acid as well as ellagitannins, substances naturally present in Banaba leaf.2
- Value-for-Money: Glucose Health® “Fortified” Iced Tea Mix will offer superior value-for-money compared to other “diabetic-friendly” beverage products now on retailer shelves; retailing for just $12 for a 60-day supply – only 20 cents per serving.
1,2For citations see www.glucosehealth.com/glucose-health-formula.